We have several internships available each semester with a variety of non-profit organizations in the Denton and Dallas areas.
Serving an internship is a valuable experience in many ways:
- You gain an insider's perpective of a non-profit organization that helps you decide whether or not you want to pursue a career in this profession.
- You earn 3 credit hours toward your degree for working 16 hours a week during the long semesters.
- You add an important line to your curriculum vitae, one that employers notice.
- Applicant must have completed 12 hours of Women's & Gender Studies courses
- Applicant must have consent of director and agency before enrolling in the internship course
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA to work as an intern.
Please stop in the Women's & Gender Studies office (GAB 467) or call us at 940-565-2098 if you are interested.